Saturday, April 14, 2012

*Fall / Autumn & Thanksgiving* Nail Art Design Tutorial

*Fall / Autumn & Thanksgiving* Nail Art Design Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 4.10 Mins.


My website: www.sugarcharmshop.dk Since we don't celebrate thanksgiving here I wanted to make a design that can work as a fall or a thanksgiving design. I decided on a warm toned faded tip with leaves and a pumpkin on each ringfinger :) I will soon be posting a video for my etsy shop (polymer clay charms/jewelry). I havn't had much in there at all, but have lots of new things to add now ^^ Have a question? please watch my FAQ video: www.youtube.com Music provided by: Jason Shaw @ audionautix.com

Tags: nail, art, design, decoration, nailpolish, polish, howto, style, beauty, tutorial, fall, leaf, pumpkin, thanksgiving, fading, red, golden, painting, arts, crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment